Whenever you’re abandoned by family,friends, and other relatives; what you should do is to immidiately recognized yourself and move ahead by succeeding in life than to waste your time to think about, whether you ended to be a rich or poor, beautiful or ugly, cherish or not.
What you should, is, to quickly gather yourself and motivate yourself first, in a positive manner, before someone will come to your conclusion to add their motivations to yours.
Tell yourself and understand that you wealth of every single good moment. You have to gather this atittude because “you’re all you’re and There’s always a Hope for you to be successful”. Kwame-medo.
If they think you’re ugly, yes, that’s how they see when they looked you. If they think you’re a poor, whether financially, or something else; Yes that’s what they see you.
What about you?
How do you see yourself?
This time you don’t have to see yourself as how people always sees you.
Whenever people see you to be nonentity; forget them and just see yourself to be wealthier noble person and always learn and apply to be that you think, and you’re not what they think you’re, than to battle with them. When doing that, they will refer to you as Master, ‘tomorrow”.
They may leave you, because they think you’re a physically challenged. Yes indeed you may be so. But, this is why you don’t have to be worried, than to rather smile. They rejected you because of being a physically challenged person.
Not that a disabled! Woow! Tell yourself and put your hands with your blissful ten fingers on your chest, and say to yourself, “it means I’m able! and smile with a great joy and begin to dig for all success until you see those people rejected you under your feet and praise the Lord with that victory. Kwame-medo.
Kick your days with these quotes from these great men.
11) “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe This piece of wisdom is one of my favorite quotes for students.
It reminds us to apply what we learn and take action toward success, rather than waiting and hoping.
12) “Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; what would it look like?” – Brian Tracy The exercise mentioned in this excerpt of my personal development hilosophy is one of the keys to gaining clarity for what you really want in life.
Start with a clear vision of your ideal life and happiness, then work backward to achieve it.
13) “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” – Dr. Henry Link I love this pairing of quotation and image (below).
Before we act, our imaginations often run wild, but when we move forward we often find the path ahead far less daunting than the horrifying version we had created in our minds.
14) “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” – Quote by Henry Ford Truly a quote to live by, the American captain of industry, Henry Ford, made this proclamation while reflecting on his life.
He is still one of the wealthiest figures of the modern period. Ford also said, “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
15) “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Life Quote by Helen Keller Helen Keller is the author of this thought-provoking quote about life. I love her adventurous spirit and all or nothing attitude!
16) “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.” – Hasidic Proverb In this powerful Hasidic proverb, we learn an ancient truth that still holds up in modern times.
The power of self-confidence is just as strong today as it was a long time ago. You can still change the thoughts of others by changing your thoughts about yourself.
17) “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Motivational Quote by Franklin D. Roosevelt F.D.R. famously alluded to the impact positive thinking can have on the world, stating that our doubts, or our self-limiting beliefs, were the only restraints on the possibilities of the future.
18) “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein Albert Einstein authored this encouraging and uplifting quote. In just five words, he captured the essence of his intellectual philosophy and inspired others to embrace the creative process.
19) “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.” – Don Zimmer Professional baseball player and coach, Don Zimmer dedicated 65 years to the sport.
The wisdom he left behind implies that will power and dedication are just as important as ability. Again, alluding to the concept that success is formed in the mind before it is manifested in reality.
20) “Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt At number twenty, we have one of the most famous quotes about life by Teddy Roosevelt, who served as President of the United States from 1901 to 1909.
A true optimist, he believed in the value of always giving it your all, no matter what you have or where you are.