The Elephant and the Lion. If you did not take care, whiles standing with the Elephant and the Lion; and when you’re asked to choose one to defend you; you may end up choosing the Elephant ahead of the Lion. Due to its fatness and its physical strength it exhibits.
Let me tell you this. Even, when the elephant is not aggressive, its walking alone, as witnessing it as daw, you can still realised that, the Elephant is strong. What about if it begins to pull down the trees with its long and famous nose?
Then you’re already deceived, because you will be definitely convinced that you are now having the Gibraltar that you’re always looking for, and this shouldn’t be the case.
Else you will indeed find yourself being deceived as I’ve already stated above
The Lion may be little, comparing to the size of the Elephant. Whenever the Lion is hungry, or even annoyed, it doesn’t pull down trees, because it is.
Again, the Lion doesn’t hurt itself too. It rather know how to go by its daily activities and victory. The Lion is always well determined, patient with curiousness, brave, by having the can do spirit, not easy to surrender and uderstands its living.
It understands its living, for the fact that “without going for it desires, it will never know what to get”. So the Lion always move towards anything that it’s looking for, without sitting idleness, and it always knows that, definitely it will succeed. That’s Lion.With wisdom!
That’s why even as fat as the elephant is, it’s possible for the Lion to intimidate the Elephant until it conquer the Elephant. Even as fat and strong the Elephant is. You don’t just need to be a tick tall, small or a mere strong person to be a leader.
Same implies. You don’t just need an older person or a young person to lead you.
You don’t just need a tick tall, small, or a strong person to lead you to any ‘promise land. As visionary men with wisdom, what we have to understand is that, we have desires, and due to those desires, that’s why we choose to succeed and also choose people to lead us. Not for anything because we choose this people than for our success.
If it’s a good one, then we have to go for Leaders who’re not just determined. But are rather very well determined and can always move like the Lion, to achieved what their people desires and also their own vision.
A lion is always a lion. Motivate and educate yourself with these leadership qualities.
(1) “Clarity is the key to effective leadership. What are your goals?”
(2) “The best leaders have a high Consideration Factor. They really care about their people”
(3) “Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems.”
(4) “The key responsibility of leadership is to think about the future. No one else can do it for you.”
(5) “The effective leader recognizes that they are more dependent on their people than they are on them. Walk softly.”
(6) “Leaders never use the word failure. They look upon setbacks as learning experiences.”
(7) “Practice Golden Rule Management in everything you do. Manage others the way you would like to be managed.”
(8) “Superior leaders are willing to admit a mistake and cut their losses. Be willing to admit that you’ve changed your mind. Don’t persist when the original decision turns out to be a poor one.”
(9) “Leaders are anticipatory thinkers. They consider all consequences of their behaviors before they act.”
(10) “The true test of leadership is how well you function in a crisis.”
(11) “Leaders concentrate single-mindedly on one thing– the most important thing, and they stay at it until it’s complete.”